Revolut Bank UAB
SWIFT code REVOLT21
IBAN LT29 3250 0407 5619 6219
Avotu iela 10-1
• Offers industrial apparel buttonhole making services for fashion sale samples and small clothing lines.
• Provide CAD assistance to apparel manufacturing companies, professional business people, artists, individuals with new design inventions, young designers looking to launch their first collection, and anyone who loves fashion and wants to create a small clothing line to sell their designs online or in small boutiques. Services include:
• Fashion Pattern Making (first patterns, production patterns)
• Pattern Grading tailored to your size chart
• Layout Planning
• Marker Making for consumption
• Pattern Digitizing
• Pattern Plotting
• Pattern Converting
For more information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of current clients:
GALINA STEFANI SIA
LATVIJAS NACIONĀLAIS TEĀTRIS
LITEX RIGA LTD
NEMO SEWINF FACTORY
PIXIE WON'T PLAY
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern the use of our non-online sale website ("Website"). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Website.
The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and graphics, is provided for informational purposes only. We reserve the right to modify, update, or remove any content on the Website without prior notice.
We make every effort to accurately describe the products or services offered on the Website. However, we do not warrant that the descriptions are error-free or complete. The images of products displayed on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from the actual products.
Pricing and Payment
The prices displayed on the Website are in the Euro currency and inclusive of any applicable taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to change the prices of products or services at any time without prior notice. Payment for the services shall be made using invoices only.
All intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademarks, associated with the Website and its content, are the property of their respective owners. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any copyrighted material or trademarks without obtaining explicit permission from the respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, or the inability to use the Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Union. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the European Union.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Collecting Personal Information
1. Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
2. Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, tags, or pixels.
3. Disclosure for a business purpose: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: .
4. Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at .
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
• Your consent;
• Compliance with our legal obligations;
• To protect your vital interests;
• To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
• For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
If you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact”.
Last updated: 2023.07.12.